I’m not one to believe in conspiracies, I know the secret to them. Take some facts, twist them around, add in a bit of emotional connection and presto, a conspiracy.
What do I mean, the best and easiest way is to do the following. I won’t lie, or anything else, but I will twist the truth and appeal to your emotional senses.
We need to ban DHMO, or dyhydrogenmonoxide, from our lives. This is a dangerous compound which is in, and does the following:
- DHMO kills thousands each year from accidental inhalation.
- DHMO is used in nuclear power plants
- DHMO is present in your baby’s bottle which you feed him/her.
- DHMO in its solid form has been known to cause tissue damage.
- DHMO in gas form has burned hundreds of people.
- DHMO is a major component of acid rain, which is very destructive.
This is a partial list, and everything here is true, nothing is false but I presented the information in such a way to steer the reader to a conclusion to ban DHMO.
First off, what is DHMO, we know it commonly as water. Now let’s look at the list.
- Thousands dies each year from accidental drownings all over the world.
- water is used as a coolant for nuclear power planets.
- Of course water is present in your baby’s bottle.
- Prolonged exposure to ice can cause frost bite.
- A gas burn like this is more commonly called a steam burn, happens a lot in kitchens.
- Without water you cannot have an acid.
I appealed to the sense of nuclear power, death, a child, and the environment all which were designed to evoke a small emotional response.
So next time you read a conspiracy, see for yourself about this truth and emotional response.